Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just watched a Hong Kong movie today.
At first, I didn't know anything about this movie.
I thought it was going to be boring.
But I still watch it anyway.
Maybe its because he male lead in the movie is kinda good-looking.
Or should I say adorable looking?
I don't know, but it just made me wanna keep on watching the movie. :X
The more I watch it, the more I like the movie.
The storyline is quite simple, but the movie is quite touching.
Made me shed a few tears. :/
Starting because I don't know whats the storyline about, that why I think its boring.
But until the part I knew what happened, I started to grow interest in it!
And that male lead in the movie make it even nicer to watch!
Hahahahahahah! :X
Okay lah.
The movie title is 很想和你在一起 (Happily Ever After)



And that male lead name is 洪卓立! :D
The one at the middle in the picture!
Hoho.
Here's the trailer! ^-^



Oh! And I love the theme song!
Its currently my blog song!!! :D :D
Happy happy!

No comments: