Monday, May 24, 2010

Today was Mother Tongue Mock Paper!
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in a day.
Because the hall was used by the secondary 1s, we had our exam in the i-room!
Air-conditioned!
But the air-con became toooooooooo cold halfway through the exam.
Even my legs were freezing.
In the i-room, four people to one table.
So I sat with Yu Sheng, Ryan and Han Bin.
Actually I was sitting at the side of the table.
But before the exam starts, I realise my leg cannot go in under the table as got obstacle.
So I changed seat with Yu Sheng.
Hahaha, in the end he must open leg big big to sit there. :P
Paper 1, letter writing.
As usual I chose the informal letter.
The question was about the family language being English instead of Mother Tongue language.
I'm suppose to write a letter to my overseas friend and talk about the cause of this situation.
I gave three points.

1) Parents thought that English is more important than Mother Tongue language as all the other subjects is taught using English.
2) Parents used English to communicate with the clients when during work, thus, when they get home, they will get too used to speaking English as well.
3) Parents themselves does not know much of the Mother Tongue language, thus, all the communication between them and the child is just English.

Heehee, don't know whether the last point can or not.
I couldn't think of any other points. :X
Until the Composition part, I don't know how to write story, as well as the 报章报道.
Thus I did the argumentative question.
The question was: "只考好成绩末必能出人头地,你同意吗?".
Of course I agreed.
3 reasons for agreeing.

1) If you only get good results and don't have a good attitude/character/personality, you wouldn't do well in life because you might offend people or do wrong things, e.g. go jail then come out people will look down on you.
2) Having a good result is not enough, you have to be clever. If not people might cheat on you. Must have the brains to do things well.
3) Many graduates nowadays still couldn't find a job as there are too many graduates applying for the companies, and the companies have to choose a few among so much applicants.

After the 2 hours long first paper, has a break.
Was super hungry.
Ate the Fat Fat Mummy food and ate with Yu Sheng in the canteen.
Today I accompany him because all his friends go KL trip liao.
Hoho. (:
After mummum, went over to the ODA then saw Hui Ting there.
She was sms-ing people.
Maybe she was texting to her boyfriend, thus being so engrossed in her hand phone and took us as transparent.
Awhile later, we went up to the i-room and prepared for the Paper 2.
I find the first part easy!
And the slowly slowly.
The first written comprehension was kinda difficult.
Because my answer like every question also abit same same.
LOL, I don't know la.
The second one was a little bit easier. (:
After school, Yu Sheng sent me home despite his FLU.
Like waterfall, not fountain. Hahahhaahaha! :P
Take care!!! :D

No comments: