Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Woke up this morning to find myself in an air-conditioned room!
I don't remember switching on the air-con the night before.
In the end, its my sister who switched it on when I was asleep.
Chey.
Then walked over to Yu Sheng house downstairs and sat at the staircase to wait for him.
I didn't tell him that I went over because I wanted to give him a surprise!
Heehee, and sure he was super surprised to see me there.
Just looking at his Stunned-for-3-seconds face, can see already. :P
I thought that would cheer him up abit and become like normal.
But no. ):
He just stunned then nothing already.
NEVER SMILE LEH! ):
Sad already lah, hmph!
Nevermind, I bet he's smiling inside, just act never smile only lor.
Right right? :P
And then waited for the bus, and then travelled to school.
After the normal Flag-raising, sec4s and 5s went up the hall to hear a briefing about the MT O'levels thingy.
After that, proceeded to our respective classes for our MT intensive lesson.
First half was just Mr Ang talking and talking.
Then awhile later, he mark the papers.
We just chat chat.
Was kinda sleepy, so I slept for awhile.
Bored, then I went out of classroom walk walk.
Walk down to the third floor.
Went in toilet.
Then suddenly scared.
LOL, cause I alone only mah. :X
Then walked long way back to classroom.
Heehee, then was break time.
Yu Sheng and I stayed in the classroom.
And Yu Sheng heard my growling stomach. :/
After the break time, we had another 2 hrs for checking of papers.
I don't like marking my own paper. ):
Didn't bother to mark the comprehension properly, and I didn't work out my total marks.
Oh and, I plucked Yu Sheng's first White hair! :D
Heehee.

Photos! ^-^





No comments: