Thursday, May 06, 2010

Heeheeheee.
Today's Mathematics Paper as do-able! :D
I completed the paper and was stress free!
All along the 2hr 30mintues, I was taking my time, slowly trying the questions.
There were a few questions that I did not know how to do at first, actually wanted to just skip the question.
But! I peservere on and kept trying, then CAN DO liao.
Hoho, after I solved the question, I was thinking luckily I never gave up. (:

English Language Paper 1
Social Studies
Mother Tongue Paper 1
Geography
English Language Paper 2
Mother Tongue Paper 2
Mathematics Paper 1
Mother Tongue Paper 3 (Listening Compre)
Mathematics Paper 2

Science Paper 3 Chemistry
Science Paper 2 Physics
Science Paper 1 (Phys/Chem)
D&T (Theory)
Science Paper 5 Practical

Last 5 papers already! :D
Got to focus on Science from now on!
I'm kinda afraid of the D&T Theory paper. :X
Because I can't find all my notes! T_T
Nevermind, that paper is on Tuesday.
Now just revise Science.
Heeheee. My science damn jia lat ley.

Tonight just study Chemistry can already! ^-^
Okay luh, shall end my post here.

p.s. Yesterday's blog post, the Happy family, now on my bed, all not sitting neatly like that already. :X

No comments: