Sunday, May 30, 2010

Haven't been blogging for the past two days.
Reason being, I was out all day! :D
On Friday, I went to Expo and also take the Singapore Flyer at night!
On Saturday, I went to Sentosa together with my Family and had lots of fun.
Shall blog about them other day because I have to arrange the photos first.

Tomorrow is Mother Tongue O'level Examination!
Omg. :/
I'm afraid that the question would be so difficult that I couldn't think of anything to write.
Cross fingers.

Anyway, my chio LG Viewty phone, DROWNED TRAGICALLY in the (clean) toilet bowl last night.
Even though she was saved in less than a second, she fainted.
She was being admitted to the hospital last night.
Unfortunately until now, she hasn't wake up.
She is now in a coma and I don't know when will she be awake. ):
If she were to die, would anyone sponsor for her funeral and coffin?

No comments: