Monday, May 10, 2010

Today's Physics paper was !@#$%^& DISASTER.
Seriously, I don't understand any questions except for a minority few.
Plus, I forgot how to find the current!
I count up the marks which the questions I did that I'm kind of sure it would be correct, its around half of passing mark only.
Left alot of questions blank, straight away throw away 20+ marks.
This was the most disastrous paper since MYE day 1.
I would rather do one more time the Mathematics Paper 2 again than to do this again.
I think even if the exam paper, ask me bring home do, I also cannot do. ):
Physics is SO DIFFICULT for me.
Tomorrow is Combined Science MCQ paper.
And of course D&T paper.
I've got to study D&T tonight.
I want to get distinctions for D&T, I don't care.
Hahahaha.
Alright, shall end here.
Not much happening today.
Bye readers!

No comments: