Tuesday, May 04, 2010

♥ Its the 212th day.

Slept at 12midnight and woke up at 5:30am.
Five and a half hours of sleep only!
In the morning, Yu Sheng came over to fetch me.
Walked over to Yong Seng house downstairs.
Actually wanted to wait for him, but just nice a empty 81 bus came, so we left. :P
Reached West Plaza, went to Koufu to wait for Marcus and Yong Seng to come.
Awhile they come, then go do their things. LOL.
They come back awhile then we go le. Heehee.
Walked to school then quite late le.
Cannot buy drinks, in the end, through back door. Hahaha.
The usual flag-raising.
Then was the start of the first paper at the hall!
English Language Paper 2!
I find the paper quite do-able because at least this time the passage is understandable.
Not like the usual boring passage about how wolves hunt or about the stupid caves. LOL
So yeah, I got write down points ley.
So nice siah, first time do one complete Summary + Comprehension + Own words.
Oh, and in the hall, I sit quite in front.
Then so cooling, cause have many fans in front.
But my papers keep flying flying.
Need use mirror to put on top of the papers.
After the paper, went to the study area sit sit with Yu Sheng.
Then I saw something fly down from the top, with ashes and smoke.
At first never care much, then more and more smoke.
LOL, Yu Sheng so see, then is fire, he then go step on the paper to extinguish the fire.
The paper was a exam paper.
Hahahhaa.
Next paper was the Mother Tongue Paper 2.
Not too difficult still.
Still can understand.
And this is the first paper that I have 15mins spare time.
Completed the paper quite fast. (:
After the paper, took bus to White Sands together with Yu Sheng.
He go buy his concession card.
After that went up to Kopitiam to eat lunch!
I ate Hokkien mee, while he ate some omelette rice on the black colour hot hot plate de.
He helped me to peel the prawns shell! :D :D :D
Heeheeheee. ^-^
Happy happy.
After lunch then went over to Cup walker.
He bought his Hazelnut Milk Tea.
After which went over to the bus interchange.
Awhile later, Darryl and Yong Seng came.
Talk talk awhile then Darryl go arcade play.
Yong Seng tool 359 bus together with us.
The bus zooom zooom then reach my house liao.
Heh.
Reach home, of course bathe!
Bathe liao then switch on the computer.
Tomorrow is MATHEMATICS PAPER 1 already.
Omg..
Hope I would be able to cope well.
I WILL REVISE TODAY.
Mathematics leh, how can not revise siah.
Shall find out how to do Trigonometry, Polygons and the Similar Triangles.
Having problems on Angle of Circles, as well as some Factorisation.
I like the Financial questions.
Hoho, that time the test in class, I got full marks for the Q8!
Then the Q8(e), Mr Chow say only got one person get correct. :D
Heeheee.
I prefer not to deal with algebras. (:
Oh! And tomorrow the exam must bring what ah?
Calculator?
And what what?
Oh, the Mother Tongue Listening Comprehension need to bring 2B pencil and Soft Eraser.
:D

Happy 7th month anniversary! ♥

No comments: