Monday, November 17, 2008

Band starts with DRILLS today.
Grr, bad start of the day.
Seniors had full Band on Virginia, juniors had sectionals outside.
Now i know how to play liao, so this piece quite nice. =D
Then had sectionals.
Ohya, today no Saxophone juniors.
Haha, because Delvina overseas, Amira have class, Deryl I heard he was kick out from band or what.
I'm not sure anyway.
Sectionals on Virginia.
Then was lunch.
Came back, Saxophone Section played I Feel Good.
Then Mr Pan come see us, and teach us a little.
Sectionals again.
And then full band.
Got some parts like only I have, Mr pan will like point at me.
So scary, haha.
Actually Mr Pan say want to play Pirates Of The Caribbean, then end up not time, so never.
Sad!
After band, went home, bathed, and went to the class BBQ.
Only Me, Afiqah, Atiqah, Amira, Qistina, Abel Koh, Nazri, Zul, Darryl, Nowell, Sufiyan, Amanda, Aidil, Yousuf, Hariz, Hafiz and Rahman went.
Okay, let the photos do the talking.
I'm LAZY!
Haha, Actually only have a little bit nia.
Lazy to take photos.












No comments: