Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm starting work on Thursday!
Omg, I'm so excited.
Haha, siser is accompaning me to the place for awhile and then she will be off with her boyfriend to celebrate their anniversary.
At the work place, got like uniform one lah.

But the bottom, just wear black long pants/jeans can already.
And, cannot have loose fringe. =(
The sides all that must put behind.
Must tie like go school like that.
But my sister say the fringe just like push up can liao, as long as it is not dangling.
Lol, but the side must put behind the ear.
Omg, this is worse than band.
But this no need pin. Hahaha.
Have to learn the basics first.
The place is at Orchard Road, so I'm like having to take MRT. Grr.
I working everyday except on weekends and tuesday.
Anyway, this is a scheduled post.
Yesterday post der.
Haha, show you people a video.
I was at Orchard a few weeks ago.
Went into shop and saw some cute hand puppets.
Elmo, Big Bird all that.
So I started playing with it.
Sister video-ed down.
The puppet is I make it move der.
The talking is my sister talking.
Haha, enjoy. =)

No comments: