Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's band practice was changed to 2pm - 5pm.
Haha, weird.
But better anyway, can wake up later.
Mum called me to wake up at 9.30am!
She wants me to do finish my housework before going band.
So drag myself out from the bed and start doing housework. =(
But anyway, played computer along the way, so i do very slow.
Haha, went to bathe at 10.30am and went Sharon house.
Hair was wet after bathing, so i tie my hair at Sharon's house.
Along the way to Sharon's house was freaking hot!
The BIG BIG sun down there, plus i never tie hair.
Tied hair once i reached Sharon's house.
Left her house for lunch at White Sands around 12pm.
Saw Eng Teck when we going inside White Sands.
Then we went Kopitiam for lunch.
Lunch-ed for very long, haha, until 1pm.
When we leaving, we saw Sean, Eng Teck, Kiat King and Adriel.
Walked around White Sands and i saw this cute little bear sitting on the window with a sad face.


Cute right?
Haha, after that went to interchange and saw Eleanor and Khaliun.
Bus-ed to school for band.
Played piano for awhile.
Teached khaliun one song.
Then went in to band room.
Band start with warm-up all that.
Then was sectionals.
New piece, Overture For NO.1 Wind Band.
I think so, if I didn't remembered wrongly.
Saxophone section chiong for the Library.
Haha, snatched Euphonium's place.
During sectionals, Jian Ming keep talking in a weird way.
He called the fan 'hu hu'. LOL.
Halfway through sectionals, Mr Pan came in.
He told us that we have competitors for the Best Section Award.
Cornet section and French Horn section.
Rawr. He said we must work harder to maintain on the top.
Then was full band on the new piece.
Mr Pan said Saxophone section GOOD on the part.
Yipee~
He said our section, Cornet section and French Horn section competition-ing.
Haha, he say if our section add Dawnna, then drop for sure.
But he now not counting her in already, he added that if Dawnna not back by band camp, he will consider he out of band.
He say now Saxophone Section on the top. =D
Anyway, Saxophone Section is definitely gonna work even harder for the Best Section Award. =)
Ohya, forget to say that today got two people from don't know which school came for band.
One is called Shawn, another is called Issac if I am not wrong.
Tuba and Euphonium players.
Then full band on the new piece and Virginia.
End band around 5pm?
Then was drills.
I don't know until when then we dismissed.
Bus-ed home.
Walked through blk 199 to home.
Then Michelle saw me and shouted my name.
Hi-ed then Bye-ed.
Reach home so happy cause don't have to do housework anymore, cause I have already done in the morning. ^^V
Haha, noticed my way of blogging today?
I started with CAPITAL LETTERS and end with FULL STOPS. =)
Anyway, I am so irritated by my wireless connection now.
Keep disconnecting, some more for so many hundred times liao. GRR.

No comments: