Monday, November 24, 2008

Didn't bring a bag to band today, I just took my handphone and wallet.
Haha, much more better.
Was setting up instrument, then suddenly Jian Ming hit my back and say the 不良笑花(Miss No Good) Episode 12 very nice.
Lol, xia dao wo.
Band started with the usual warm-ups.
Then was sectionals.
Practiced the Overture piece and our Saxophone Quartet; I Feel Good.
After awhile, helped the juniors.
Their tempo super wrong lor.
Teach until I want to band my head on the wall.
Clap my hands until red.
Haiyo.
Lunch time finally came.
Lunched with Sharon, Song Tat, Khaliun and Farah.
After lunch, was sectionals again.
Deryl suppose to run 5 rounds around the bball court because he put the saxophone on the floor the wrong way.
But then just eat finish, so postponed to 2pm.
2pm come liao, end up never run.
Sectionals then seniors went in for full band at 3pm.
Virginia.
Okay okay lah.
After band had drills.
Not really lah.
Aiyo, anyway, I now lazy to blog.
Cause I wanna watch 不良笑花 Episode 12 & 我的億萬麵包 Episode 2.

I just started watching 我的億萬麵包 (Love or Bread) Episode 1 yesterday.
Quite funny lah.
Ohya, this year the band camp, I will be like last year never stay overnight.
At night go home, morning go again.
This time, its not me alone.
Amalina and Shadrina also.
Haha.
May upload the concert photos and videos on Friday. =)
Because tmr I may not be able to online.
Wednesday have band.
Thursday may be going somewhere.
Friday is the day which I have the whole day on the computer.
So most probably on Friday.
Aiya, If you can't wait, go youtube and search 'Music Monster Festival'.
Then got alot other people upload der videos.

Haha, this photo was taken when I'm in Primary 6 (2006) in Mother Tongue Lesson.
Spot me. =)

I swear I didn't fold my skirt hor!
Its originally this short because I wear it from Primary 1 to Primary 6.
Of course got grow tall, so the skirt become short.
Okay, stop laughing at my kuku face.

No comments: