Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This photo was like last year? Forget already.

I was so forgetful this morning.
I forget to bring my ezlink card and some other un-important things.
Ezlink card you know??
I have to use coins instead when taking the bus.
Angries.
Anyway, today band started with those boring warm-ups.
Then was full band for seniors and sectionals for juniors.
Full band on Overture.
Trombone & French Horn section weren't there because they went out for sectionals with their tutor.
Euphonium also don't have seniors.
So when playing the Overture piece, got alot of parts I'm the only one playing.
Scary can. When Mr Pan ask me to come out more.
And suay suay my Tenor Sax wasn't in a good mood today.
Sometimes can play, then sometimes stuck stuck.
After that was sectionals.
Played the Overture piece & our Saxy Quartet!
Haha, the I Feel Good piece.
We created names for each other during sectionals.
Lol, its kinda lame.
Jian Ming was Xiao Ming, Sharon (Kai San) was Xiao San, Lisa (Shi Hui) was Xiao Hui and Joanne (Jia Xin) was Xiao Xin.
Hahahaha, the funniest one is Sharon's one. =X
Lunch time, eat as a section!
Then Jian Ming say all girls, he the only boy, he will shy one.
Haha, walked to west plaza, then reach there like no seat, so we decided to go Elias Mall instead.
Walk walk walk, then just nice got bus, so we took the bus.
Ate at McDonald's.
At first we sat on a 4 capacity table.
Then eat until halfway, Nisha came.
So we changed table to a 6 capacity table.
Talked talked talked.
Then together walk back band room.
Nisha was holding on to the key, but Jian Ming wants to open the band room door.
But Nisha say she go toilet first then she give him the key.
When she pass him the key, only me and Sharon know.
So Nisha fake fake walk slow slow.
Then when Jian Ming and us reach the door, we fake fake shout "Nisha, Faster open!".
Then when alot people around the door, Jian Ming shouted "The key here la".
Haha, Lisa didn't know, she thought still at Nisha.
Had full band on Overture, juniors didn't want to have sectionals, so they just sit there see us play.
Somewhere along the full band, Mr Pan said "Lucky this year we have a good saxophone section". =D
When we break, juniors had full band on they pieces.
Then was our full band again.
On Virginia.
Tenor Saxophone had a bad mood again.
Stuck stuck.
After awhile then good mood liao.
Lol, Tenor Sax have mood swings!
Band ended great without drills!
Took a new reed cause mine break already.
Sad, so fast broke liao.
Haha, brought home my moody tenor sax.
Came out then when reach the foyer, the rain starts to rain heavily.
So we waited for the rain to become lesser.
I put my wallet into the Saxophone case, and my handphone in my pocket.
So I one hand take file, one hand take instrument.
Alighted from bus at the condo there.
Was still drizzling.
When I was waiting for the traffic light, suddenly a kind-hearted lady used her umbrella to cover me from the rain.
Haha, she say share share.
This is the second time when I bring home my saxophone in a rainy day and a lady came over to shelter me.
Exactly on the same place!
Haha, she sheltered me to block 199 and we went separate ways.
Thanked her. =)
Haha, I think I might upload the concert picture on Saturday instead.
Because I have work tomorrow and maybe on Friday too.
12pm to 9pm!
So long.

No comments: