Thursday, November 13, 2008

This morning went to school with daddy to buy textbooks.
Haha, daddy carried back all the textbooks, while i carried those files all that.
Lighter. =)
Anyway, pictures taken on Tuesday at grandma house.



She sleeping so cute!

I am really getting real bored of my blogskin already.
But i can't find the blogskin that I like.
So, I am going to TRY and make a blogskin for myself.
This will be the first time making a blogskin.
I am not sure if it will work or not.
Just trying.
And, I am still thinking on how my blogskin should be like.
Maybe I will just give up and not make a blogskin.
Haha, most likely i will try.
Have to download more Photoshop Brushes first.
Getting bored of the current ones.

Edited:
Okay, i give up making a blogskin.
Those codes are really fustrating me!
I only know how to change to picture on top.
Those things below, i can only let it remain the way it is.
If i go touch touch change change it, I will mess up the codes.
Haha, and I'm lazy to do it slowely.
I shall just keep on begging my sister to make a blogskin for me. >.<

No comments: