Monday, November 03, 2008

I love daddy!

last night during dinner, was talking to daddy non stop.
its seems that we have alot of things to chat about.
then mum was in the room, preparing to go out with her friends.
when she came out, she said why i always have alot of things to say to daddy.
alot of things also tell daddy first, never tell her.
its because every time i talk to mum, she will always ignore me or give no reaction to what I'm speaking and changes the subject.
like she didn't heared what i said at all.
she never even give a nod or what.
sometimes she will even say I'm talking nonsense or i very noisy.
that's the reason why i prefer talking to daddy more.
daddy will listen carefully what i am talking about and will reply me and tell me his experiences or something interesting.
its like talking to a SUPER best friend.
although sometimes he makes super cold jokes that you don't feel funny at all, he still interest me in every way.
daddy said that the in whole house, i am the only one who talk to him the most.
everyone else in the house is like busy doing their own things and never bother to talk to him.
he say if i never talk to him, he don't know what would he become.
i realise me and daddy have click very well, we always have same opinions in things.
sister and mum have the same character.
when people talk to them, they don't give any reaction at all and changes the subjects.
its funny to see them two talking to each other and both are ignoring each others' words and changes the subject.
i guess its because of the blood type differences?
daddy and i are both B+ while mum is A+ and sister is AB+
so sister have both daddy and mum's character.
while i only have my daddy's one.
I'm glad I've got daddy's one. =)
My daddy is seriously the best daddy ever.
i can 'sa jiao' with him and he will soft heart and agree to what i asked.
i can speak what i like without getting scolded.
not like mum, whatever i say she will say i rude.
i can joke to daddy and call him ZHU, but to mum, she will scold me.
that's why, I LOVE DADDY!!
p.s the picture my face like red red like that is because i took the picture in front of my computer, and my computer screen is pink.

No comments: