Friday, November 21, 2008

Woke up at 12.30pm today.
If not for that phone call, I guess i would sleep still don't know what time.
Anyway, yesterday watched until Episode 5 of 不良笑花 (Miss No Good).
Later continue.

-----------------------------------
Music Monster Festival

Date: 22 November 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 7 PM -10 PM
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 4B

Get exclusive tickets to catch Lollipop (棒棒堂) and Energy live.


Buy the Sony Ericsson W595 (only from Singtel) to receive a pair of tickets to catch Lollipop and Energy at the Music Monster Festival. Then design and download your music monster at mymusicmonster.sg and stand the chance to meet and greet Lollipop and Energy. The more you create and download, the more chances to win!
------------------------------


And, I am going to this concert!
Haha, but I am no fans for Lollipop (棒棒堂) and Energy.
How I get this ticket?
No, I didn't buy the Sony Ericsson W595.
Sister get it from don't know who, cause the concert is coming and the tickets haven give finish to those buyers.
So, sister got 8 tickets.
She gave 2 tickets to me.
The rest, she is going with her friends.
I have 2 tickets now.
And of course, that one ticket I will give to SHARON YEO!
Haha, shes a crazy fan of Lollipop(棒棒堂).
How can don't give her.
Plus, if i don't give her, give who?
So tomorrow, I will be going with Sharon.
Mum wants me and my sister to go together with our friends.
But sister and I don't want to go with each other.
Haha.
Bye people!

No comments: