Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yesterday work starts at 6pm.
Reach there then Thomas ask how come today so late.
Lol, dinner time alot of people.
Never ending jobs.
Whenever I walk past any other waiters, all give tired face.
Haha, Diana (boss) say Thomas first day horsepower 90, second day horsepower 50, third day horsepower only 20.
Lol, my shift suppose to end at 10pm.
But as 10pm is the closing time, still have to do some clean up first.
Help wipe the chairs all that.
Thomas sweep the floor.
Then don't know who keep off on off on the lights, so Thomas said "Aiya, off all lah, then cannot see the dust, then don't need sweep liao".
Haha, funny la the way he say it.
After doing all the things, we prepare to go liao.
Then Thomas suddenly shout that he forget to chop the card.
I the realise I also forget.
Then he help me.
Faith left first.
Ohya, Thomas's home clothes lost.
ROFL, so he just wear the work clothes home.
Grace, Anne, Thomas and I left together to the MRT.
Thomas good lor, stay at Yishun only, I stay at Pasir Ris, SO FAR!
Go home take 1 hour.
Anne and Thomas took the Mrt that red line home.
Grace and I took the green line.
Grace first time take Mrt go home.
Lol, she stop at Bedok.
I reach home at 11.30pm plus lor.
Daddy came down the lift to fetch me.
Haha, today I OFF DAY!
Yay, tomorrow also.
Maybe today I finally will upload the concert photos.
Most proberbly not edited.
Lazy liao, except for the photos taken with sharon.
Videos also.
Digital Camera photos take a long time to upload into blogger lor. =(

No comments: