Wednesday, September 22, 2010


A broken relationship can never be rearranged again because even it gets tied up, a knot will always be there to remind you of the past.


I passed Mathematics!! Can you believe it! I ACTUALLY PASSED MATHEMATICS! Hahahahhaha, although the grade is as lousy as a C5, I'm still happy. (: My Paper 1 was 46/80 while Paper 2 was 59/100. So the overall percentage was 58.333333333%. Mathematics, cleared!

As for Physics, I failed. It was 27/65. Section A was 24/45. And for the Section B's two questions, I've gotten like... 2/10 & 1/10. HAHA! FAIL. Oh, anyway, I failed the Physics section of MCQ too. I think I got 8/20? From what I can figure out from the protractor.

I failed Geography too... 23/50. 2 more marks to pass. I hope Social Studies will get more than 27 marks! Then I can pass Humanities liao! ^-^ Heeheee.

Haha, anyway, its Mid-Autumn Festival today. But I've got no lantern to play with! ): SAD.

I'm having lesser and lesser things to blog about already. Because basically my life now is.... just like that. ._.

No comments: