Sunday, September 12, 2010


I had an interesting dream last night. Or should I say, exciting? Well, I never had such kind of dreams before. As in a dream that can almost be made into a compo! :D My dream was a mix-up of different people that I know in my life. I don't know how they all come together. Some were even my dead relatives as well as still living ones. I have a few friends from school but not much. And surprisingly, some are not in my dream.

The whole dream was an escaping from explosion/fire thingy. I don't know its a big big hotel where everyone stays inside, or a big big mansion that surprisingly, everyone stays together. Hahaha, I think it was a hotel because I see people that I don't recognise, I think its a mansion because when I was inside, it doesn't seems like a hotel where everything is standard. Whats weird is that, I never saw the fire in my dream. I just know that we're running out of the building because got fire. LOL. And have all my little ones in the building too!

I don't really remember much of the dream, but it does seems real. I don't know why. Maybe I should look up on the Internet and find out what this kind of dreams meant. (:

Alright, enough of dreams. Today is a Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. Geography & Mathematics Paper 1 Prelims. ): I need to study today. I HAVE TO! If not I'll suffer tomorrow during the exam. But but, I don't have much time because Mum wants us to go out together as a family in the evening. So my time is only until around 3pm, I suppose.

I have many things lined up for me to do. Such as housework. ._. Have already a pile of housework to do! Then was the play computer part. :X Heh, okay lah, not so important I know. After lunch, I'm gonna start revising Geography! As for Mathematics, I'm going to note down all the formulas. Because I lost my formula sheet. ): How sad is that! Hahaha.

Shall end here then. Actually wanted to post up a cute picture of my little one called TerTer. She's damn adorable I tell you. Haha, but I'm just too lazy to transfer the photo over to the computer from my camera. :P Shall leave it till next time! Bye!

No comments: