Thursday, September 16, 2010


Today's Physics paper was kinda easy~ Heh. I thought I would be like last time, forgetting all the formulas and leave alot of blank. But surprisingly, I remembered most of the formulas! Oh! And and, I know how to do some questions that I never knew how to do last time! Critical Angle is an example. :D

Heehee, quite happy ah~ Tomorrow is Design & Technology Theory Paper. Ahhhh! I need to memorise alot of things also! Its been a long time seen I've last touched D&T Theory. So now, I need to recap alot of things. ): Its okay, I like D&T. I hope I can memorise those definitions and hopefully during the exam tomorrow, I will have lots of ideas! :D

Hohoho~ Its 11:28 AM now! Still so early ney. Happy happy!

Alright, shall end this post with the photo below! ^-^

No comments: