Friday, September 24, 2010


This is the 1,234th post. (:

Its Friday again. Another week had gone by just like that. And its a little more closer to 'O' levels! I don't think my Prelim results gonna be good. I'm not at all prepared for the 'O' levels. ):

Gonna receive out English results on Monday. Mrs Rajan is scaring all of us because the way she says the results, its like all of us failed. I hope I can pass. I don't want to fail any of my subjects even though I failed Science already. But I'm happy that I'm among the 11 people in my class to pass Mathematics! :D

Ended school at 12:30pm and I reached home at 01:00pm. Like faster than usual. Heh. Usually plus all those walking and waiting for bus, it takes at least 40 minutes. But don't know why today so fast.

My Prelim results haven received back all but I know its kenasai liao. I don't know how can I actually sit for the actual 'O' levels exam. T_T

I don't know what to say liao ley. Can I end my blog post here today? CAN! :P

No comments: