Thursday, September 30, 2010

Too adorable to be eaten. xD

Caught the movie Charlie St.Clould with Sister yesterday @ iluma. We got BIG POSTER of the movie. Now the poster is pasted on my wall, so whenever I walk in the room, I see Zac Efron! Heeheee.


The movie was GREAT and AWESOME and EMOTIONAL. I think everyone should go catch it. Another reason is also because Zac Efron is the male lead. Wahahaaha. The part where Zac Efron kissed the girl, all the girls in the cinema were like *awww~*. Hahhahaha! I think boyfriends wouldn't want to watch this movie with their girlfriends because they will jealous! LOL!

I got too engrossed in The Notebook now. Its a novel by Nicholas Sparks. I think Nicholas Sparks is a good writer. I can like totally imagine the whole scene. Everything was described in detail. I wanna read Dear John after I complete The Notebook. Sis says its great. (:

Oh, just remembered, I've gotten a B3 for D&T overall for Prelims... despite failing theory paper! :D So means if I do well in the theory paper during O levels, I might get an A2? Right??? ^^v Hohohohoho.

I'm gonna do homework/revision after blogging this. I am SERIOUS. I want to do well. I want to put in effort NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! Its the last hurdle and I got to buck up! My maths is improving already you know??? :D

Hahaha, I think I too excited liao. I know I always say I wanna put effort, study hard. In the end I always got distracted or give up. I seriously need help in studying. I don't know how to study without getting distracted or lazy. Maybe I need to study in school instead of studying at home. Right? I think so too. :D

No comments: