Tuesday, September 21, 2010



I'm back from school! Had Science Practical exams today but I think I did wrongly for the Physics paper. Had to come out with 5 readings. In between 0mm to 40mm. But I wrote 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm and 30mm. I wonder if can also or not. Because others wrote 0mm, 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm. Hahaha, I think I wrong lor. ):

Anyway, the paper ended at 09:30am. BUT! We had to stay in the library until 12:00pm. ): 2.5 hours in the library. BORED or not. Haha, spent an hour reading a book, another hour chatting with Azyyati and the final half an hour, doing nothing. O_O

Tomorrow is normal school day. I dread facing all the teachers again. Because I know they will all look at us with their stern faces, reprimanding us for not doing well in our Prelims. I can see that coming already. However, I'm still quite excited to see the results. :D

p.s. I like the photo above. (:

No comments: