Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I had 11 hours of sleep today! This is because I did not retake O' level Mother Tongue Paper, thus, I don't need to do the Mother Tongue Prelim Paper today. :D Hohoho, so I just went for the Mathematics Paper 2 in the afternoon. Well, Mathematics Paper 2 was indeed much more do-able than the Paper 1! (: BUT BUT BUT!!! The Number Patterns question, that I'm usually good at, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO! So sad siah. I think even if bring home the paper to complete, I will not know how to do also unless I copy.

Anyway, tomorrow is CHEMISTRY paper. *faints* Science is a subject that I fear. I think Mathematics is much more friendlier than Science lor. Mathematics is if you know the basics, you are able to answer most of the questions. But for Science, even if you score at the basics, when you exam question comes, you don't even understand what the question wants. Thats the case for me, I don't know if its like this for the rest of you as well.

Humanities can anyhow put in some basic knowledge and elaborate abit. But Science? Extra information also minus marks. Walao, must exact answer then can. Science (Physics) have also lots of formula. Even though Maths have alot, at least its all different and LOGICAL. Physic's formula are mostly the same, and NOT LOGICAL. Walao, Thursday's Physics paper I confirm CMI.

Oh yah, why I say Mathematics is more friendlier than Science. This is because you can try answering the maths questions by working through all sorts of method. While Science, if you DON'T EVEN KNOW what the question wants, you can do NOTHING. Its like, you stare at the question and the question stares back at you. ._.

WISH ME LUCK for tomorrow's Chemistry paper. I don't want to stare at the question and let the question stare back at me. ):

Alright, shall end here. Off to MEMORISE the Chemistry notes. (:

No comments: