Thursday, September 23, 2010


Completed reading the story book For one more day by Mitch Albom this morning and now I'm proceeding to do The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. Well, I'm still not so into the new book yet cause I don't quite understand what I was reading. :/ Shall read a few more chapters before deciding whether to read another book.

Anyway, today I got back Chemistry Paper and Practical paper. I failed ALL science papers. Chemistry theory paper I got 25/65 while the Practical paper I got 7/15. SAD OR NOT! Hahahaha.... Haven got back the MCQ paper but I assume I failed it anyway.

Mrs Koh didn't came today, therefore, D&T period was just completing past years papers. Did not got back the exam paper. ): That I would probably fail. LOL!

Syafiqah decided to call me JoJo from now on. Haha, that used to be my nickname in primary school. Now in secondary school, as far as I remember, only Khaliun called me that. Now I have one more who calls me by this name. :D Heehee.

After school, walked to the bus stop with Michelle. Its been long since we spoke to each other. She said my life changed during this period of time. Haha, I agree. She said I used to be chirpy and cheerful. Yeah, I was. But now, no more. My life don't know become what already. Nothing to anticipate for and all. ):

But never mind, its alright. Life have its ups and downs. In the end, we'll all still walk through those obstacles in life. (:

I need to start SMILING! (:

No comments: