Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey hey, I'm back here blogging real blog post instead of picture posts. Hehe. All my little ones are so adorable, I know. Don't deny it! :P Everyday there's at least one photo to take of them but sometimes I'm just to lazy to get my camera. Haha. (:

This week's holiday is kinda wasted, I rather have normal school lesson and revise for our prelims in school, rather than staying home trying to hit the books with the computer distracting us. Well, I don't think I've prepared myself enough for the prelims, because I never really did studied, as in fully studied. So I think I just need some motivation. Home is not a good place to revise.

Two days later would be Geography & Mathematics Paper 1. Oh Shit, until now I still haven't decide which to revise; Geography of Food or Development. How how? Shall decide tomorrow. :X I know I know, its Saturday today and how can I be only revising a day before the prelims? But yeah, I still haven't got out of that Unless-its-due-tmr-i-don't-care habit.

This week, changed my blogskin and all. Life changed too. Hopefully I can concentrate during exams and will not be distracted by any other things. Wish me luck yeah? (:

Alright, shall end here now. This post is a pretty meaningless post, I think.

No comments: