Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good morning my fellow readers! Its just 20minutes after I've woken up and I'm blogging already! I good or not? :D Anyway, this few days I kept having dreams in my sleeps. Plus those dreams are continuous. As in, even when I wake up, then sleep back, I'll still continue with the same dream. Happy or sad? LOL.

Tomorrow is a school day again. This weekend passed too fast! Back to waking up early in the morning seriously sucks. Tomorrow's prelim paper is going to be Science MCQ. (: Followed by Science Practical Exams on Tuesday. Science have so many papers! I wanna quickly get back my prelims results to see how I do. But I'm so not looking forward to the D&T paper. ):

Oh anyway, I've saw this on Farah's tumblr, so I've decided to share it with you all! (: Those emoticons I used to use them in MSN chats. I even made a story with it before. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCHOOL


Every New Semester:

After First Week:

After Second Week:

Before the Mid-Term Test:

During the Mid-Term Test:

After the Mid-Term Test:

Before the Final Exams:

Once Get to Know the Final Exam Schedule:

7 Days Before the Final Exam:

6 Days Before the Final Exam:

5 Days Before the Final Exam:

4 Days Before the Final Exam:

3 Days Before the Final Exam:

2 Days Before the Final Exam:

1 Day Before the Final Exam:

The Night Before the Final Exam:

1 Hour Before the Final Exam:
During the Final Exam:
Once Walk Out From the Examination Hall:

After the Final Exam, During the Holiday:

No comments: