Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We used to be the perfect couple, just not in the perfect situation.


Hohoho, I know I yesterday never blog. :X Yesterday was too busy to even remember that I have a blog. It was only until I was lying comfortably on my bed then I realise I haven't blog yet. :P

So, well, today, got back English Paper 1 results and D&T Theory paper. I was quite surprised for the Paper 1 results. I never expected to get 21/30 for the compo part and 20/30 for the situational part. I used to get like either 17, 18 or 19 for the papers. I never even targeted 20 marks. So I'm quite happy! :D

However, I failed BADLY for English Paper 2. I got like only 15.5/50. Mrs Rajan say don't know what happened to me. Haha, I guess I'm weak at Comprehension. :/

I failed my D&T theory paper too. Kinda expected though. 47/100. Haha, but nevermind la, coursework will pull me to pass. I'm going to study hard for the 'O' levels! I want to like memorise everything and revise electronics too. I'm SUPER bad at electronics. :X

As for the two subjects that I failed overall, Science and Humanities. I've decided that I'll try and understand more about humanities. Read the notes and textbook more. Read them just like reading "interesting" stories. Hahahaha. I think Science I no hope already. Its really very difficult for me.. ): I don't know how to revise too.

Loads of TO-DOs in my mind but I haven't listed them out properly yet. Too messy. I'm stressed with studies and my life. Its like.. all of them choosed to fall apart together. How am I suppose to piece them back together when ALL of them are falling apart? I don't know how am I going to deal with the problems I have. I guess I shall let nature takes its course. Right? (:

No comments: