Friday, October 01, 2010

Who's craving for ice cream now?

First period of school today was Physics. We had our last practical lesson in the Physics lab. The practical was about some circuit thingy. I NEVER do well on electronics topics. Neither Science or Design & Technology. So basically I was trying to find out how to lit the bulb. Hahaha, in the end, people came to help.

The next period was Mathematics. I LOVE MATHEMATICS NOW. :D Heehee, we continued doing the Mathematics Paper 2. I find the paper quite easy. All the questions are familiar. I mean like, I know which formula or method to solve them. Except for one question, about radians. I don't know how. Did not have time to do the Graph Question. Oh well, I don't do well in graphs as well. :/

After recess was Geography lesson. Test again. We had the questions yesterday and was suppose to go home and study on the specific answers for the questions in the notes and today, complete the question without looking at the notes. Haha, even I've looked at the question the day before + able to bring home, I STILL CAN'T DO MUCH. This proves that my humanities is LOUSY. Haha, my memory isn't good either. I wonder how will I be able to pass my Humanities 'O' level. T_T

Next was English. Nothing much as far as I remembered. I think I forgot what we did already. HAHA. :X

After school, which was 12:30pm, WS, S, YY and I stayed in the canteen to wait till 2:45pm for the Comprehension Workshop to start. Meanwhile, we did some of the situational writing. Most of the time was spent talking, playing, etc. I read my book of course. The Notebook. Wahhaa, must emphasise the name of the book. Cause the novel was good mah. Somewhere around the middle of the whole waiting thingy, Wai Kin came over and asked WS to smell him for sweat smell. LOL. Eeee. We chatted and all, and finally it was 2:45pm already.

Proceed to the AVA room. The first step in, already can smell the sweat smell. Must be Wai Kin and Bok Mun. HAHA. This comprehension workshop is damn good. I think. Because it makes me see what I always neglected in the questions and passage. Oh, and we got back our comprehension marks of the diagnostic test we did the other time. I got like 4/20 only. Most of use failed. Ranging around 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 marks.

There's so much logic in what Mrs. Benjamin said. And she's quite funny as well. I thought this workshop would be pointless and boring like all the other workshops but no, I was proven wrong. It was so beneficial and entertaining! I hope all English lesson would be like this as well. Even though we had to be attentive at all times as she was going VERY fast.

After the workshop, finally I felt warmth when I stepped out of the AVA room. My hands were all numbed. While walking out, someone called out "Hi Joanne". I was twitting at that time, so when I looked up to the direction where I heard the person calling me, I see three unknown girls first. I was like.. do I know them? until I saw the last girl. It was Amanda Yeo. Hahahahahaha. This whole process of thoughts and actions occurred in span of seconds. My mind thinks fast. LOL! :D

Walked to the bus stop together with YY, WS, S and A. WS & YY left at a distance, leaving me, S and A. They stopped at the Kopitiam to buy Goreng Pisang. I don't like Goreng Pisang. So I bought Curry Puffs. (: Then proceed to take the Bus 109 to central by myself. Bought dinner home for Mum and myself.

Here am I now, sitting in front of the computer, blogging while waiting for the washing machine to beep. Then I shall proceed with my housework, and the most probably dinner, and then homework. (:

Tomorrow having comprehension workshop again. At 10:30am to noon. I'm looking forward to it! :D

I hate Humanities and Science.
I'm fine with D&T and English.
And I love Mathematics.

p.s. This is a wordy post. Right? :P

No comments: