Friday, October 15, 2010


OMG, I forgot to update this blog yesterday! I was still reminding myself to blog but I still forgot in the end. :/ So yeah, its okay. :D Hahahaha.

Today was the last day of school for the 4E/5N s. :D Next week would be a study break, and the following week would be 'O' levels already! All of us had studied at least 13 years just to do this paper. Its like, your fate decides on the 'O' level papers. It doesn't matter how great your academic results were in school. Just one exam to decide. If you screw it up, nothing can save you. Not like those school's EOY paper, screw up, MYE can save you.

I'm left with the final 10 days to buck up. And no, I'm still not working hard.. :/ I AM REALLY AFRAID but I just can't revise at home. Might be going school to revise next week. I'm going to clear all my doubts! I just hope I can get below 20 for L1R4. I don't hope for a single digit because I know that is impossible for me. I'm aiming for a 16, but a 19 would be just as fine.

Oh well, after 'O' levels still need to worry what course to choose. I don't even know which Polytechnic should I go to. Temasek Poly is good cause of the distance, but I don't like cause last year, I went there for only two weeks for AEM, and I'm already bored of that place. Republic Poly sounds good as its kinda relaxing and all, but the distance is so far. Singapore Poly also distance quite far. NYP and NP, I never really considered them. Hahaha. See how lor. See my aggregate can go into which course.

Lots to worry! Oh! And tomorrow is CONVOCATION! Heehee. Daddy MIGHT and MIGHT NOT be attending. ): So sad. I hope he can come attend! ^-^

No comments: