Saturday, October 16, 2010

Convocation Ceremony!

Weather was extremely hot in the morning. Most of us were perspiring throughout the ceremony. I was kinda glad that Daddy managed to attend the Convocation Ceremony! ^-^ He came in around 8:40am I guess. Was so glad to receive his message that says "I am coming" at 8:26am. Muahahaha.

Convocation Ceremony started around 9am. All of us wore the Convocation Gown over our Formal attire. This made us alot more warmer than we already are. The Principal, HODs and Form Teachers then walked in through the red carpet. Mr Low then had a speech. After which was the speech by 4T1 teachers. And then the handing out of certificates.

Mr Ves cried during his speech, and also made many of his students cried too. Most of the speeches made by the teachers were quite touching and inspiring. Hahaha. After all of the students have went up the stage one by one to receive our certificates, then was the Model Students.

After Model Students, then was Miss Ee Lee Yee's speech as a Valedictorian. Her speech was great. I think if the speech write for situational writing, sure get high marks one. :p

The ceremony ended with the singing of our school song. Was kinda retarded though, the song. :/ Hahahahhaha. :X Afterwards was photo taking session. Went around for photo taking, and finally class photo. But I think not nice the class photo. Cause most of us were perspiring and like.. not nice lah. ):

Photo with Daddy! (:


Look at my dark circles. T_T Its getting darker and darker as day goes by. I'm so sad! ):

Oh, and we received the certificate of completing secondary education. Here it is.


And finally, my preliminary exam results. :/

Photobucket

Can't believe I'm still the 5th in class. (: But my level position dropped to 70th. T_T So low. I'm gonna mention it again although I've mentioned it alot of times.. I AM SO WORRIED FOR MY UPCOMING 'O' LEVELS EXAM!

No comments: