Friday, October 22, 2010

Raining Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.

We had English Practice Paper 2 this morning in school. Met up with Michelle as usual and walked to school. Reached the hall around 8:25am I think. The paper delayed its start until 8:40am. Well, the paper was alright. Quite manageable except the Summary part. I hate summary. Hahaha.

Overall for the paper, without counting the language marks for summary, I've got 25/40 marks. (: I think my comprehension improved already. Thanks to the comprehension workshop. Heh. But my summary is pulling my overall mark down ley. ): I always don't know which point to write.

After the exam and checking of answers, went home! It was around 11am at that time. It started to pour heavily. Luckily, Amanda shared her umbrella with me. We were both drenched at our backs but dry in front. Hahaha. It was super super cold in the bus. After a few stops, she alighted.

I then went to central to buy shampoo and my lunch. This time, no more umbrella. Crossed the overhead bridge, so have shelter. But in the end, still no shelter on the way home after those HDB blocks. I was COMPLETELY DRENCHED when reached home. Because the rain was like damn heavy plus BIG DROPLETS.

Reached home feeling super cold. Had a warm shower immediately after. So shoik. Wahahaha.

Oh yah, yesterday during the quarantine at the school hall, I played badminton. So today, the muscles on my right arm HURTS. Lol. My right leg also. Why all right side ah? LOL.

Its just 3 more day till 'O' level exam. Its THREE. Oh no..... T_T

No comments: