Friday, October 29, 2010


Went to school early today. Arrived at the canteen at 10am and it was almost empty. Sat there and revised Chemistry. Finally at 10:30am, those people who were taking Amaths paper, came down. Had Mee Soto together with Michelle. And of course, continued with the revision.

Halfway through our revision, Song Tat came back with his lunch he just bought. It was Chicken Chop. It totally distracted me. Hahaha. Because the smell keep passing by my nose. I said like two times: "Eh, the chicken chop very nice smell leh". Heh.

Continued with the revision. Overall, I sat at the bench for 4 hours plus plus, including some parts which I leave the seat to do something else. My seat was super warm. ALMOST can cook egg. Haha, no lah. Not so far-fetched. Anyway, played the games on Michelle's phone and got distracted for quite some time. :X Blame Chemistry for being so anti-social.

Well, the Chemistry paper this year was much more easier than past years paper. However, I still think I won't do well. ): BUT, at least I successfully predicted a question that would come out. And I went to memorise it. It was "Why is it important to recycle metals?". Then we have to state three reasons. Well, I only memorised 2 reasons. Because my workbook only have too. Argh. Should have memorised one more~!

Nevermind, at least the paper wasn't EXTREMELY DIFFICULT that I would definitely fail or what. Just hope I will pass! :D

Went to visit the band after our exam. Mr Pan commented about Saxophone section to me. :X Arghhhhh~ Saxophone section is corrupted already lor. ): And he asked Michelle and I to go back to help after O Levels. Hahaha. Awhile later, Nisha and Fauzi came too. Left the band around 4:30am. As usual, walked to bus stop and then went home! :D

No comments: