Friday, October 08, 2010


I'm leaving for Malacca early in the morning tomorow to attend my Uncle's wedding. He's gonna have two wedding ceremonies. One at Malaysia on Sunday while the other on the upcoming week in Singapore! I'm so excited to travel to Malacca! I know 'O' levels is coming and why am I still travelling. Heh. Two days only lah. :D

Anyway, school was fine today. Getting more and more used to it. Brought home 1/3 of the books/files pilled up under my table since beginning of the year. Wahahaha. Still got Secondary 3 Math Textbook some more. :D Walked to bus stop with Michelle after school. I like chatting with her! ^-^ Waited for her bus to come then I go cross to the opposite road and wait for my bus. (:

I have lots of homework from Mrs Rajan that is due on Monday. But since I'm travelling, I have to complete them by tonight. ):
  1. Passage 5 & 6 (New comprehension booklet) Summary Points.
  2. Passage 15 FULL comprehension.
  3. Crescent Girls School Preliminary Exam English Summary.
  4. Situational Writing. (Speech) (Write points only I think)
  5. Mathematics Paper 2.
  6. Social Studies Source Based Questions.
Thats all I guess. But I'm SO LAZY to complete them by tonight. I guess I shall only do ENGLISH. Muahaha, the full comprehension. Summary points I lazy ley. :X Plus also can very fast do one mah. No meh? :P

Oh, and I'm gonna do scheduled post for the next two days so that you guys can still come read my blog. :D Most probably would be photos. (:
Shall end here now! Goodbye & take care!

No comments: