Saturday, October 02, 2010


Woken up by Daddy at 8:30am today because he saw me snoozing away the alarm. Hahahaha. I just wanna sleep more~ So yeah, all I did when I woke up was to brush teeth and then proceed to switch on the computer. Went to bathe at 9am. Waited for hair to dry while playing the computer. Left house at 10am.

Board the bus 109 and the weather was pretty fine. Totally didn't expect rain to come. What's worse was, the rain only pour when my bus leaves the MJC bus stop. Which mean, when I alight at the next stop, I don't have shelter. Nevertheless, I alighted at the next stop and waited for the rain to be less heavy. Soon enough, the rain became lesser. So I crossed the road in the rain. Reached the shelter, walked towards school. Suddenly Fatah pounced out from no where. LOL. So walked to school with him. When leaving the HDB block to the road, the rain the stop. -.- Should have waited for the rain to stop then cross the road just now. So I wouldn't get wet.

Reached school and took the lift with Fatah up to the 3rd floor, which is the AVA room. Went in the AVA room and sat with Azyyati. The whole comprehension workshop was great.There is once where the teacher told us a story. It was mad hilarious. Haha, I don't know how to retell the story, so I shall not. :D

After the workshop, went down the lift with Wai Kin. When the door opened at the first floor, he held the door for me and gestured me to walk first. Haha. Nowadays guys aren't like that already. Most of them no longer are gentleman anymore. Well, not all but some. (:

Left school and took bus to the interchange to top up my card and buy my lunch. After that took bus home again. Home sweet home at 12:50pm.

No comments: