Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today was quite a boring day. Don't feel like studying at all, in fact, don't feel like doing anything at all. An hour ago, I was reading one of my blog achieves. Last year, September. And I remember how much my life have changed. And all those things that will never be the same again. Well, last year was full of enjoyment, even though there are quite a few heartbreaking moments. But all those, I've overcame them and became a stronger person.

This year, things changed. My daily life changed alot. Looking back at 2009's post, all were hanging out with friends after school and lots of photos and all. Ctrl + F the word laugh, and there appeared many times. But what happened this year. Try Ctrl + F the word laugh on this year's post, I bet there won't be much.

Afterall, whatever happened made me what I am today. Even if I get to rewind and start all over again, I think I will still choose the same path. There's definitely some regrets and somethings I hope I handled better.

Here's one of the post that I like.
Photobucket

Hahahha, oh and this. LOL. One of the heartbreaking moments.
Photobucket

Well, thinking back, I think I was kinda stupid. Being a third party's third party. LOL. And pretending that I don't know, even when I clearly know. If it were to happen now, I would surely react a different way. I've changed. I've learnt not to be so naive. Sometimes, keeping all inside is not the solution to a problem.

Heres one extract of happy laughing moments.

Photobucket

And one last post that will NEVER ever happen again in my life, because things have changed. Broken friendship.

Photobucket

This is just 2009 alone. 2008 is another different story. Different people, different life. But I still miss those memories in 2009 more than in 2008.

Two things from 2008, but not from blog achieves. Hahaha.

Photobucket

MSN pm. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Alright, shall end my post here. Goodbye! (:

No comments: