Monday, October 25, 2010


'O' level English Language Paper 1 & 2 today!

Met up with Michelle at 11am and walked to school together. Leeyee, Zoelyn, Kai Qiang, Zavier, Wei Siong and Song Tat were already there. Michelle and I had our lunch first before revising for the English papers. Oh, and Mrs Koh gave our class each a packet of stickies! :D Om Nom Nom, and very funny cause the stickies were smiley faces. But some of them had their smiles' curved. So end up some look like :S. Hahahahhaa, looked so funny. But it was still yummylicious!

English paper 1 was quite alright. Hahahaha, I wrote the second question for Section One. The question was: Write about an occasion when it was necessary to tell the truth whatever the consequences. Many people wrote for that. Oh, and surprisingly, Michelle wrote the SAME STORY AS MINE. Hahaha, same story line but her's was definitely better because she added vocab words and idioms. While mine was pretty plain without much vocab words. ):

As for Section two, it was SPEECH! Wahahahaa, no need to care about format. Cambridge is so bad. Gave us speech, so we wasted our time remembering other formats. Nevertheless, it was qutie simple. Hopefully I can score well for English Paper 1. But I don't have much confidence to get a good grade because my composition was... pretty bad.

English Paper 2 was alright too. It was about HoneyBees. I think the passage was quite understandable. Not like those chim chim passages about rain forests for all we care. LOL. I made a few mistakes though. Therefore I predict my English grade could just be a C5. ):

After school, accompanied Michelle to the bus stop. Halfway through chatting, Wei Siong appeared to see her off. Hahaha. After a few minutes, her bus came and she board the bus. Wei Siong went home and I went over to the other side to wait for bus. While waiting, my mind was all about HoneyBees. Hahahahahaa. :X

Tomorrow is Mathematics Paper 1. I hope the paper will be DAMN EASY. Muahhhaa. So I can get like B3. Wahahaha, then I got hope to get 14 for L1R4. :/ But I think Cambridge won't be so nice. Then I get like a C5 for Mathematics. T_T Heh. Oh, and I got my Maths formula sheet today! Happy happy, cause I lost mine for like how many months already but never go get new one. Heh. :D

Alright, shall end my post here. Off to practice mathematics paper 1 papers! Goodbye! ^-^

No comments: