Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi guys! I'm back from Malacca! Although its just two days at Malacca, it feels like as though it was more than that. Time passes very slow. Took lots of photographs and many things happened. Well, of course, I won't be blogging about the trip so soon as I have to arrange the photos and all, so it might take some time. Overall, I had fun. (:

Anyway, finished reading this novel today. This book is great. Well, I don't think there's anyone in this world as committed, romantic and faithful as Noah. Maybe there is, but I believe, its one in a billion.


A novel following up to this is The Wedding. But my sister hadn't read it yet, so I can't read it too. ): I'm looking for the book Dear John By Nicholas Sparks again but my sister misplaced it. I wanna read A Walk To Remember By Nicholas Sparks also, but I don't have the book. I've watched the movie and I think I should read the book as well. This is how the book look when I saw it in Malacca's bookstore.


And here's the trailer of the movie.



So now, I don't have a book to read. Maybe I shall search for Dear John all over the house. :P


Trailer of Dear John.


But they say the movie wasn't good. The book is better.

Saw lots of Nicholas Sparks' books in Malacca's book store. I'm so wanting to read ALL of it. ): Nicholas Sparks is a gifted Novelist. (: Oh, and the novel, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks too, I'm not so interested to read the book but the movie seems quite good. Not sure. Wahahaha.

I'm becoming a bookworm. :X

No comments: