Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Mathematics Paper 1 was quite easy! :D

Woke up at 9am in the morning. Switched on the computer and surfed the net. Wahaha. Of course, I did revise my mathematics after awhile. Left house at 11:30am to meet Michelle. Meet already then walked to school. Reach school, same people already there. Had lunch first! My rice the gravy is boiling hot one leh. So happy. Hee. :P

After lunch, immediately revised for Mathematics. Revised all the way until 2pm. In between, we asked lots of questions and I also learnt some skills on the calculator. But in the end during the paper, never used until any of the skills ley. ): But never mind! The paper was quite easy. :D

Wei Siong went to check the seating arrangement for Michelle and I. I was shock to know that my seat was right at the end of the hall cause they added some people into the exam. Walao, so sad. But luckily still got wind. Hee. Throughout the 2 hours, I was busy solving the problems. I left 3 marks blank. Because I really don't know the answer. There's a few which I anyhow estimated the answer.

After the exam, we compared our answer. I got a careless mistake! Ahhhhh!!!!! Never mind lah. What done is already done liao. Also cannot go back change. Walked to the bus stop with Michelle and Wei Siong. Talked about the question answers. Awhile later, Michelle bus came, then I went over to the opposite bus stop and Wei Siong went back home. My bus took like forever to come. Finally came and I board the bus.

Reach home, bathed and switched on the computer. Haha, my life so boring one. Shall end here. Later you all read also fall asleep. Haha, BYE BYE.

Oh, anyway, tomorrow's paper is Mathematics Paper 2! Hope it will be easy! ^-^

No comments: