Wednesday, October 13, 2010

umbrella. photography. Pictures, Images and Photos

This morning while I was sleeping, should be around 4am in the morning, I heard the rain. In that instance, I felt bliss. Its like SO COMFORTABLE TO SLEEP!!!! ^-^ Hugged my bolster and went back to sleep comfortably.

At 6am, my alarm clock rang. Although the rain had stopped, I still felt so comfortable under my blanket. Felt like sleeping more. Hahaha.

School today was fine. Joined Michelle and friends for recess. I feel much happier now. At least I don't feel like I'm invisible. :D

During Mother Tongue, didn't went to library. Instead, sat at the benches together with Trisha, Wai Kin and Yu Sheng. Actually Wai Kin wanted to do Mathematics, but always got distracted. Actually, more of it by himself. LOL. So that two periods was quite entertaining. (:

After school, went for Physics remedial. But we waited till like 3pm, Mr Lim still haven come. So we left. But we did one worksheet.

I'm quite concern about my studies.. Its like only 12 more days to 'O' levels and I'm still NOT PREPARED. And I never had the motivation to revise at home. I'm so scared.. How how how? Maybe next week I will still be going to school and look for teachers to guide me in revision. I scared I stay home will end up never revise.

I AM SO SO SO SO WORRIED FOR 'O' LEVELS! :/


Wishful Target:

English Language: B4
Mother Tongue Language: B3
Mathematics: A2
Combined Science: C5
Humanities: C5
Design & Technology: A1

L1R4: 15

More Relistic Target:

English Language: C5
Mother Tongue Language: B3
Mathematics: B4
Combined Science: C6
Humanities: C6
Design & Technology: A2

L1R4: 20

Estimated Prelimnary Exams Results:

English Language: C6
Mother Tongue Language: B3
Mathematics: C5
Combined Science: D7
Humanities: D7
Design & Technology: B3

L1R4: 24 ._.

No comments: