Thursday, October 21, 2010


Its 'O' Level Science Practical Exams today! Well, it was kinda alright. For physics, the whole experiment was kinda time consuming. I did like more than 10 times to get the flow rate. So pek chek lor. As for Chemistry, I was confused at some parts. Overall, I think the paper was quite manageable. I might pass. Hahaha!

After the practical which ended at 9:30am, we were lead to the school hall to be held in quarantine. They prepared seats, movies, badminton, Table Tennis, Mineral Water and even biscuits for us. Hahahha. We were being held till 1:30pm. SO LONG. Luckily we weren't being quarantined in the library like during the prelims.

Tomorrow have English Paper 2 MOCK EXAMS. After which, English O LEVEL will be on Monday. Followed by Mathematics on Tuesday. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I should start practicing Mathematics NOW. I spent too much time on Physics this week. :/

I'm so scared. For the upcoming 'O' levels. T_T

No comments: