Monday, October 18, 2010


7 more days to 'O' level examinations.

Or should I say, 7 days left till 'O' level examinations? Boo hoo hoo. T_T

Just one week left to buck up. I still have lots of doubts uncleared. Currently worrying for Science and Humanities because I failed them during the Preliminary Exams. Next up is Design & Technology. I have high hopes for this. I don't wish to fail the Theory Exams because I wanna get a distinction for the Overall mark.

Followed closely by is Mathematics. I don't know why I managed to pass the Preliminary Exam's Mathematics papers. Because now when I'm trying out other school's preliminary papers, I don't know how to solve the questions.

Humanities..... I have no hope on it already.. ._. Its like.. NO SPACE IN MY BRAIN TO STUFF ALL THOSE THICK NOTES! :X

As for English, it is the most important subject. And yet, I don't think it will make much difference if I work hard on it now. It seems though as if I will never get a B for English. It seem so impossible to reach that target. Whereby the other subjects, I can just keep revising, and maybe can reach my target.

Argh, never felt so worried for an exam before. I used to only start revising a night before the actual exam. ._. I know.. its bad. Hahaha, so now, its already the last hurdle. I might as well put in all my effort and do the best that I can. Its never too late to start working hard right? Better late than never. (:

So well, today, I've started revising Physics. I've bought the revision book a long time ago, but never used it. Until today. I started flipping open the first page. Hahaha. Done with three topics already. Lots of doubts found. I am going to ask the teachers tomorrow!

I'm asking Miss Wee about Practical exams as I have no idea how to identify the solid. Haha, I always guessed. So now, I wanna ASK! :D Hee. 11am at the school foyer. Science Practical Exams is just 3 days away!

I'm bringing my physics book as well, so I can ask the teachers for the things that I don't understand. Maybe before Miss Wee's lesson. Haven't planned out my day for tomorrow yet. We shall see.

Alright, shall end my post here. Back to revising for Physics!

No comments: