Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Mathematics Paper 2 was difficult, as compared to Mathematics Paper 1. But comparing it to previous years' papers, its considered an easy paper. Easy paper doesn't mean its good. Cause if the paper was easy, they will change the A1 grade to maybe like 90 marks. So actually, its not a good thing. ):

Daddy said that my "blogging style" is to tell every single thing that happened on my day. He even added sarcastically that I tell people that I wake up, brush teeth, wash face, wipe face, walk out of toilet... etc. ._. Okay lah, its actually quite true that I blog very detailed. So today, I'm NOT GOING TO BE DETAILED. Muahaha, saw this Daddy? :D

Woohoo, tomorrow I'm not taking any exam because tomorrow is Amaths exam. So yeah, I have one FULL DAY to revise for my Chemistry Paper. And have two FULL DAYS to revise for Physics Paper. Muahahahahaha. I'm so happy. However, I've got not enough time to revise for Geography. T_T BUT again, I've got a FULL DAY to revise for Design & Technology! :D :D :D And finally, plenty of time to revise for Social Studies. Hahaha, like 4 days. :O

Last paper on 12 November! I'm so looking forward to it. Heeee. :D

Alright, I shall end here. Cause I've got nothing else to say. Heh. Goodbye!!! :D

No comments: