Wednesday, October 20, 2010


friend quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Its 20.10.2010 today.

Woke up around nine in the morning. As usual, switched on the computer to surf the net. Left house at 10 plus to meet Michelle at West Plaza for ROTI PRATA breakfast. Hahaha. We had cravings for it the day before, so we decided to have it today. Been a long time since I ate Roti Prata! After breakfast, went over to school to study!

Sat at the foyer at first, but awhile later, Chin Fung suggested the library. So we went up. Love the air con. Hahahaha. We thought Library would be quieter, but no. Alot people in there. At first was Chin Fung, Michelle and I only. Awhile later, Fatah and Rahman joined us.

I did Physics. Energy, Work, Power IS VERY DIFFICULT. ): Boo hoo hoo. Did not complete cause quarter of the time there, I was playing with Chin Fung's itouch. Hahaha, then Michelle said "Now I know why you cannot study liao". :p Cause I get easily distracted. Heh.

After awhile, went back to Physics. Oh, I lost my Physics file yesterday. So I borrowed Chin Fung's set of notes to photocopy. Went down to the General Office to photocopy it. Actually Fatah wanted to bring it down and ask the General Office to photocopy for me, but I tagged along anyway. Usually they will collect money from us for photocopying, but the kind lady there said its alright. :D

Climbed back up to the 4th storey and happily continued doing my Physics with my set of notes! :D Heehee. Around 12 plus, Michelle went down the Foyer to ask Mdm Suriati regarding Biology. Didn't tag along. Stayed in the library with Chinfung.

When Michelle was done around 1 plus, went down to look for her and then walked to the bus stop. Today was so hazy. Its like as if every metre there is some one bbq-ing. Hahhaha.

Reached home around 2 plus. Tomorrow is 'O' LEVEL SCIENCE PRACTICAL EXAMINATION! Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! I'm gonna prepare for it ALL NIGHT. I'M VERY SERIOUS, not. Hahhahaha, I don't think I will spend whole night, but spend a reasonable amount of time revising.

I'm on the first shift tomorrow. Which means, I have to report to school at 7:15am for the flag raising. -.- Have to wake up at 6am AGAIN. Paper starting at 8am. Ending at 9:30am. BUT. Will be held in quarantine after the exams at the school hall until dismissal at 12 noon. Two and a half hours STUCK in the school hall. Sad or not? I rather be stuck in the Library, like during the prelims, rather than at the hall. Because at least there is air con in the Library. RIGHT?

No comments: