Thursday, September 24, 2009

Everytime I see you, my heart smiles. <3


This morning around 5:50AM, finally willing to climb out from my comfortable bed.
Received Good Morning message from Yu Sheng. (:
Yu Sheng today very early go school, he say he 6:10AM reach school already.
Plus today is Thursday, school starts at 8:20AM.
Haha! Actually suppose to meet Shermeen.
But around 6:30AM she sms-ed me, say she just woke up.
So nvm, I take bus go school pei Yu Sheng instead. (:
Reach school at 7AM.
Went in canteen, Yu Sheng sitting at canteen alone, looking at his cup of Milk Tea!
Heehee, went over and pei him.
Around 7:15AM we want go General Office take key, budden when go there, they say 7:30AM then can take.
So we went elsewhere till 7:30AM then went back General Office take key.
Went up classroom, then sit there.
Shermeen also come ler.
After that, things happen at 2nd level, lazy elaborate.
Then at 8:20AM, National Anthem!
First lesson was Mathematics.
Mrs Ding never come siah.
Heehee, that good good der relief teacher come again.
9:30AM, CME lesson.
Mrs Koh grouped us into groups of 6, separating everyone from they cliques.
My group become, Yaseen, Irwan, Waikin, Syafiqah, Farah and me.
Haha, then was asked to pick a partner.
Then we have to write a card for each other.
Farah wrote for me. (:
Then Mrs Koh ask her read out to the whole class what she wrote in the card.
Haha, so paiseh, cause is talking about me.
Recess at 10:30AM!
11AM was Physics lesson.
Take down formula notes.
English lesson got a supposed-to-be class test.
But end up don't know why people still do together.
The releif teacher never say cannot mah.
Lol, and and.
Yu Sheng ah.
Suddenly stand up and walk to Ryan, cause Ryan said something wrong I think.
I don't know.
Then he say something then PIAK! slapped Ryan on the face. =O
Expected already, the moment I see him walking over to Ryan.
Lols, so fierce.
I think the class kinda shocked at what they just saw.
Last lesson was Social Studies.
Learn new chapter.
Copy down some notes, until the last 15 minutes, we continue on our essay.
Tommy last night jiu do finish ler, then bell ring, 2PM he can leave ler.
The rest of the class continue to do the essay.
Slowly slowly everyone hand up.
Left Yu Sheng, Shermeen, Azyyati, Hui Ting and I.
Mr Millath said: "Four girls one guy."
Haha, awhile then Huiting and Azyyati hand up also.
Left Yu Sheng, Shermeen and I.
Then Yu Sheng do finish.
Hand up, then go already.
I completed awhile later.
Hand up, then wait for Shermeen.
Awhile she also done.
Then pei Shermeen go toilet, then wait for Amaths teacher come.
When her Amaths teacher come, then I go ler.
Bus-ed 359 back home. (:
Around 3:15PM I reach home.
Skipped lunch, cause nobody at home.
Mummy never cook for me, I also lazy to cook for myself.
And I'm not hungry.
So skip lunch lor. ^-^

No comments: