Friday, September 18, 2009

Meet Yu Sheng this morning go school together.(:
His fever no more already, but still got flu. ):
Took 358 bus to school, then take lift went up classroom.
Then he sleep.
Today around 7plus plus already, classroom still so little people siah.
When Mrs Koh came, classroom was like less than half of the people in there.
National Anthem then reading period.
Was bored, so coloured those correction-pen written words on my table.
Hehe, now my table so colourful.
Then added some more words and then coloured it. (:


I like!
Next was english lesson.
Go library for lessons.
Then Yu Sheng went home, cause flu. ):
In library, was given worksheet of those like a sentence, then got 4 answers to choose from.
Alot words I don't know is what, need check dictionary.
So troublesome.
Then was CME lesson.
And then D&T practical.
Continued making my photo frame. (:
10:30AM recess!
And got heavy rain.
Hahas, after recess 3 periods of Mathematics.
Have a trigonometry test.
1 question, and 6 parts.
Its an open book test.
Despite being an open book test, I only completed 3 parts.
Cause I don't know how to do. =P
Lunch with Shermeen, then went for Chinese Remedial @ 4th floor mother tongue room.
Darren they all on one table, Shermeen and I on another table.
Teacher give us do different things.
At first I and Shermeen thought we are the lower standard ones.
So seperate.
Then Abel Chang came, he ask sit where.
Mr Ang say sit with us, cause his chinese better.
Heehee, so means I and Shermeen not that bad lah~ ^^v
The others do like picture compo, Shermeen, Abel and I do the "Bao Zhang Bao Dao".
Abel Chang damm crappy siah.
Then keep sing song all that.
LOLS!
Then when we speak english, he say must speak chinese, cause is chinese remedial.
Around 2 plus, Trisha and Amanda came and join us. (:
Hahaha, then around 2:15PM, Shermeen and I left the classroom to go to the toilet.
Outside was raining heavily.
Then like very foggy, cause too much rain.


Lols, then we went down the stairs.
The stairs was very very wet.
So Shermeen and I walk down carefully.
A few times Shermeen slipped, but didn't fall.
Then around 2nd floor or what, the stairs is like super super wet.


The water on the stairs are like puddles.
Then our shoes all go in water.
And so, here comes the drama.
Was walking carefully down the stairs halfway, then suddenly my shoe lose grip and I slipped and fell.
When land on the stairs, like in sitting position, I still slide down 3 more steps. ._.
Walao, damm pain siah my butt. ):
Then my skirt wet, cause I'm like sitting on a puddle of rainwater.
Shermeen was at the side there looking at me and laughing non stop.
Hahaha, I laughed at myself too, the moment I stand up.
Cause its like damm paiseh lah.
Lucky only Shermeen saw.
We two just laughed all the way towards the canteen.
Then walk walk walk, omg, suddenly saw those ncc cadets people.
Cause my behind the skirt wet mah, I don't dare walk.
Then Shermeen walk right behind me, to cover.
HAhaaha!
So embarrassing! @_@
When going back up, we took the lift instead.
Hahaha.
Back in classroom, told trisha and amanda that I fall down.
Then Trisha relate back to the Temasek Poly that time.
She couldn't stop laughing at that scene.
She said its like those in the cartoon, then run run run, PONG! Bounce back and fell to the ground.
We couldn't stop laughing.
Then Shermeen and Trisha also shared about a time where they fall down.
Lols, we end up laughing non stop at our hilarious falling moments.
Then continued on with out work.
But still kept chatting. (:
Around 3:45PM, we left.
Trisha went for band, Amanda I don't know go where.
Then Shermeen and I went to take bus and then go home.
Hahahas, we two were like walking carefully on the wet floor.
Cause both our shoes is like no friction one.
Shermeen slipped a few times.
Haha!
___________________________________

That day was at Comic Connections with Shermeen, then heard this old song.
We two were like 'this-song-so-nice'.

蔡依林 - 假裝 [Jolin Tsai - Pretence]

No comments: