Monday, September 07, 2009

Last night was on phone with Tommy again.
He at Grandma house, then use there der phone called me.
Around 10.30pm, chat for like half an hour, then he end call, cause going home.
Meanwhile, was on msn conversation talking to Bora and was also smsing Yu Sheng.
Then was very confusing.
Cannot concentrate properly.
So most of the time I neglected Tommy,
Sorry):
Chatted with Bora on msn from 9.53pm till 1.05am..
Omg. 3 hours leh.
And we didn't stop at all.
Its like my whole screen is on the conversation, never go other website.
And 3hours just past like that, I can't believe I can chat for like 3 hours non stop.
I think if I never say I want go sleep, the conversation won't ever end..
Hahaha.
Morning around 9am was woken up by Yu Sheng's goodmorning msg.(:
Heehee, lie on the bed for a few minutes more then I wake up brush teeth.
Then go on computer.
Around 10plus I go bathe?
Then continue using computer until 11.15am then left house for band.
Yu Sheng came and send me to school~ ^^v
Hee, happy happy! (:
Reach school, saw Darryl Koh outside school.
He go talk to Darryl Koh, then I go in school for band.
Hahas, was late for band. =x
Nevermind one, a few minutes only~
Full band on Queens Park Melody.
I like! Heh.
Got one part the melody only me and brandon playing.
Dam scary, cause I'm like listening myself playing.
Scared play wrong note lor.
Then prac on the Slivercrest.
Not bad luh, then on the Mozart.
And then we were given a new score.
Then PONYO one.
That cartoon, the fish.
Ponyo ponyo ponyo saka na no po~

Quite nice to play, very cute. Hee.
Lastly on the A Summer Place.
No fun one this piece.
Very boring.
Around 3.40pm was GAMES!
Played captains ball.
Then played basket ball.
Around 4.45pm went back band room.
Khaliun debriefed then I took attendance then dismiss!
Haha, after band played basketball awhile with Mr Ang, Song Tat, Khaliun and Sharon.
Not really play lah, is just got two basket balls then we shoot shoot inside the hoop.
5.30pm then we leave school ler.
Went home(:
Ohyahh, Mrskoh called my mum again..
Walao, want call how many times siah.
So fed-up.
Around 8pm, Tommy suddenly called me.
Then so gan chiong ask me help him go in his hotmail check an email.
LOL!
Email from Hanyi~
End up its just a photo.
Haha, he now there very gan chiong when I on-ing my computer.
Then very slow, he down there "Computer Jiayou, Computer Jiayou, Computer Jiayou".
Hahaha, then keep repeating my name.
This Tommy ahh..

Tomorrow got Chemisty Remedial.
9am to 10am..
Then band practice is 9am - 4pm.
So I'll be going for Chemistry first, then proceed to band.
Sianns.):

No comments: