Sunday, September 13, 2009

I want to be in your arms,
where you hold me tight and never let me go. ♥


Last night went to bed around 02:00AM.
But couldn't sleep..
Kept thinking and thinking of some things.
And in the end around 04:00AM then I managed to fall asleep. ):
This morning woke up around 09:30AM.
Cause keep sneezing.
Caught a cold. ):
But still, continue lying on bed till 01:00PM where my mum nags me to wake up.
Haha.
I think I'm gonna sleep ealier tonight.
Cause now I'm already like sleepy, due to too much sneezing. ):
Haha, and I'm looking for a new blogskin.
But can't find the ones that I want!
I'm going for plain blogskin this time round.
But I want the side bar and the blogging space to be big, I don't like those small small ones.
Difficult to find. ):
I don't know why I'm still loving you, missing you, thinking bout you all the time when you don't seems to feel the same anymore..
Is it all that you have been telling me are just lies?
Cause thats what I feel from your actions..
I think I'm slowly fading away from your heart..
I don't know.
I miss you ):
& I love you still..
I'm still waiting for the day you come back..

I'm holding on to something that used to be there, hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.

 Happy 17th Birthday Melvin (:

No comments: