Saturday, September 19, 2009



I think it's time that I let you go.

I love you more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to you forever.
But I know it's not for the best.
So no matter how much my heart is going to break,
I've got to let you go.
Maybe if I'm lucky, you'll come back,
But if not, I think I can make it through this.

I really wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had.
But I can't..
Because I know you wouldn't come after me.
And thats what hurts the most.

But even if I can't, I have to..
Because I know, I don't mean that much to you anymore.

Last long with her...
And happy first month.

Goodbye.

I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.

I wish it didn't have to be this way..

No comments: