Monday, September 14, 2009


Love doesn't make things easier... just worth it. <3


Last night Tommy around 10plus called.
Then he watching the magic show, end up we also like nvr talk much.
So he say the magic show end ler then call.
LOL!
11pm he called back.
Pei him chat chat, then 11.30pm like that I off computer.
Lie on bed, then around 11.45pm he jiu say want sleep ler, then we end call.
Awhile I also sleep liao.
Morning wake up.
Super tired, no more 2PM wake up ler!! T_T
Go bathe then wait for hair dry.
Hahaha, meet Shermeen today(:
Reach school, go up classroom.
Then saw Yu Sheng~
Heehee, long time never see him ler, missed him so much..
Then was national anthem.
After that Mrskoh talk about those rules all that.
LOL, then Mr Anwar come in, cause he heard people say Why Cannot?
So he come in explain why cannot have ear stick for guys.
Then he shun bian catch hair.
Yusheng and Darryl kena.
Then Yusheng kena send home. ):
See, naughty boy is like that one. =p
Mother Tongue lesson, keep chatting with Shermeen.
Never really heard what Mr Ang say.. =x
Then was three periods of English.
Copy down speech.
Hand tired like siao.
Recess then Geography.
Luckily Mr Millath never come.
Our class alot people haven complete the project.
Haahaa!
Then Tommy and Darryl keep asking Shermeen give Brandon der number to them.
Lols, then she don't want give.
Lucky I don't have his number.
Heehee, then Tommy keep taking out my clip.
But hor, he don't know how take out, he just pull pull pull.
Pain siah. ):
He take out ler, then I use rubber band tie, then he take out again.
Then need hold my hair, hand so tired.
Shermeen hair also kena pulled, but don't know why her rubberband so tight, never pull out all the way dao.
But mine pull out so easily ):
Tommy bully.
I tell _ _ _ _ _! =P
LOL, jus kidding, not so wu liao.
After that was 3 periods of D&T.
Heehee, I cut out my acrylic ler.
So satisfied.
But need cut two more.
Lazy liao~ =x
Journal lesson just anyhow scribble scribble.
After school got Mathes remedial.
Ended at 3.30pm, so waited for Shermeen to end her Amaths at 4pm.
Meanwhile, I inside classroom on mp3 listen song, then orh orh. (:
Sleep until very shuang then Shermeen call me wake up.
Lols, so fast 4pm ler, sleep until so shuang.
She say alot people walk pass the classroom ler, I still don't know.
Haha!
Sleeping mah.
Then we went 7eleven.
She go buy the Mr Men, and Little Miss that thingy.
She got the sunshine der and the greedy men.
LOL.
I want Mr bump!!
Until now haven see dao Mr Bump ):
Nvm laa.
Hahahas, then took bus home!
Home sweet home~

No comments: