Friday, September 11, 2009




Last night slept around 2am.
Then this morning I woke up at 2pm.
Exactly 12 hours of sleep. (:
Heehee, today nothing much, stay home infront of the computer whole day.
Tried doing abit of the Geography Performance Task.
The Documentary Video.
But end up, I only fix up the background music and put in a 2second scene. ._.
I seriously have no idea how to do..
Don't know what to write in the video.
Don't care already, tomorrow then do. =p
Just now around 6 plus Tommy called me while walking to 234.
He siao one, walk to 234 so far.
Ask him take bus he say ezlink no money.
Pei him chat till he reach 234.
Then I continue trying to do the stupid video.
But end up lazy also.
Then give up, tomorrow then do. (:
7pm go eat my dinner.
Heh, mum cooked porridge.
Yummy(:
Watch television until 8pm the continue play my computer.
Around 8.30pm, Tommy called again.
This time he is walking home from 234.
Haha, then I go scare him say don't see until wrong things.
He ask me shut up ):
Heehee. Make him scared liao. =p
Chat awhile then jiu end ler.
Today didn't sms much.
Only 2 message. (:
Only sms Mr Millath ask him how do the geography project.
Hahaha.
Then received calls only got from Tommy and Daddy.
Lol, sian.
Don't know tonight I what time sleep again.
Don't feel sleepy ley.
But online also not much things to do.
Kinda waste my life away.
Yeahh, can study..
But you think I will?
Confirm open the book awhile then fly back to computer der. =x
So no point trying to open the book.
Cause I know sure close der.
Hahaha.
Excuses. >.<
School reopen I then study laa~
Heh.

No comments: